Resetting the bar for the most exclusive systems available for the Touring segment, the Stainless Hi-Output line brings together premium materials and high performance tuning for heavily modified motors with a bold race-inspired “works” finish.
Available as a full system crossover header with dual slip-on mufflers or as a full system 2-into-1, the Stainless Hi-Output line fits 2009-2013 Harley-Davidson Touring models.
Every aspect of the Stainless Hi-Output line has been developed and tested through countless hours of dyno time with the singular focus to increase volumetric efficiency critical to extracting maximum horsepower from high output engine modifications.
- Engineered for High Output Engine Modifications
- All Stainless Steel Construction with TIG Welding
- Contoured Laser Cut Heat Shields
- Race Inspired Brushed “Works” Finish
- 1.75-inch to 2-inch Tapered Head Pipes
- 2-inch Inlet on Mufflers (for Duals)
- 2.5-inch Inlet to Megaphone (2-into-1)
- 3-inch to 3.25-inch Baffle with Anti-Reversion Cone
- 4-inch to 4.5-inch Stepped Muffler Body
Flat Plane 12mm and Quick Access 18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports for Wideband Tuning Capability9